Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moving

As Some of you may have noticed, my blog has changed names. I wasn't satisfied with my first attempt at the blog, mainly i thought informagination sounded bad, and the word should really be infomagination. I think the choice I made sounds better when spoken aloud; it has a nice flow, the "r" in my first rendition was unnecessary. Also, my previous blog entitled "The Brenner Blog" was virtually unfindable on google search because there are so many Brenners. It wasn't unique enough. I also thought that my account's email address was a hideos typo, "informangination". again, i don't like the "r" and the "n" is just wrong. So, alas, I changed it to my liking. It's now more symmetrical and solid, flows better, has a stronger purpose and definition, and the email address matches the blog name. It is also far more unique of a blog title than before.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry dude, but it's not a unique blog title... Fraid I got there a bit before you :o)

    http://infomagination.typepad.com/

    Looks like our blogs are coming from quite different angles, though, so there's not too much overlap!

    Happy blogging,

    Matt.

    ReplyDelete