Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cool places on the Internet

I love fine things. Ideas well put together. General goodness. Below is a list of some great websites in order from most favorite to least favorite. I'll provide a short description of the site below each URL.

Definately not a beautiful site to the eyes, but by far the most interesting collection of content. English Professors and literature gurus alike will adore this site. I visit this site often for references.

I don't know why the url has almost nothing to do with the page it hosts, which is called Electro^plankton, but this blog/forum is very extraordinary as it combines several ideas that do not ordinarily cooperate into a sleek, fascinating package. Description "Electro Plankton:  A blog about design, technology, music, and fashion." This site definately helps my nerdy self stay posh and in the mix of a highly dynamic and creative culture.

Don't really know how I found this site, but John is quite the talented graphics designer and if you like cool and intriguing, this is definately both. The site is done in flash, and is mainly the artist's personal gallery, archive, website, and promotional venue. Good stuff.

I don't know the history or inspiration for this project site, but whomever came up with the concept is brilliant. Although a bit laborious, the site provides users with an incredibly unique way of staying in touch with the news. Courtasy of MSNBC. Seriously check this out, it'll blow your mind.

I have tons more to share, but duty calls. I can't blog indefinately, I'm a real person too. Stay in touch, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment